Want to learn more about The First Baptist Church of Woodstown, here is a little bit of info about who we are to help you get to know us.
Our Ministry Statement
- Focusing our time, resources, and spiritual gifts to intentionally reach out to and establish caring relationships with those who do not know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Encouraging and assisting people to commit their lives to Jesus Christ.
- Helping people become disciples of Jesus Christ through the study of Scripture, the building of caring relationships, the discovery and strengthening of their spiritual gifts, and training and releasing them to perform ministry.
Rev. Daryle G. Cook
Rev. Timothy D. Joyce
Mrs. Laurie Goforth
Organist / Music Director
Mrs. Theresa Williams
Mr. Gregory Harper
Our Core Values
- We Value – Worship and Prayer as it Glorifies the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Value – Biblically Centered Learning.
- We Value – Children and Youth.
- We Value – Being People of Mission and Outreach.
- We Value – Nurturing Fellowship.
- We Value – Empowering Laity.
- We Value – Servant-leaders who are Sensitive to God’s Spirit.
- We Value – Dedication to Quality.
- We Value – Building on Heritage.